When we arrived on Saturday morning, we spent a few hours at one of the city parks. Jamie brought fun games for the kids. The food was delicious. Now that this babe in pending is gaining weight every week, my appetite is also growing :)
Kids don't ask for food much, do they?
;)
lol
Then, Grandma Casper and Audrey arrived..... that's when the kids really ran to greet them. It was sweet :)
I can't remember what we were talking about here...... lol
This was right before I gave Aaron my camera to take pictures........
Oh the candid moments you catch on camera........ ;)
Alex likes to feed people.......
How cute is this littlest Lamb?
So cute, everyone wanted to hold him......
I love his expression right here....... Haha
Everyone loves crazy Aunt Audrey......... lol
My little man has to put up with girls a lot.
lol
Fun, fun times.
We were looking forward to another activity in Eureka, the public pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment