Friday, August 30, 2013

28 weeks

Thankfully, the hustle and bustle of the summer season has made this pregnancy fly by. Currently, I am at the tail end of 28 weeks along. I'm ready for the third trimester, just to get it over with.
lol  :D
At least the weather has cooled down; that's helped with doing endless chores in and around the house. I feel like I am carrying a melon around my waist now. My friend Gretchen reminded me of this belly support band that should help. I ordered it and should be getting it before we go hiking this weekend. Hopefully it will provide support throughout the day while I'm busy.
I get these bursts of energy every once in a while, then at times I feel drained and have to put my feet up. All natural with pregnancy..... lol
I know I overdue it when I look down to swollen feet. Lately I haven't had that too bad though. I now have occasional heartburn, ligament pain, and I wake up to sciatica and have to switch sides repeatedly in bed.
I have a hell of a time trying to tie my shoes. I mostly wear slip-on's to avoid that. It's getting difficult to bend down on a regular basis. I feel like I have to breathe harder. I know it's going to be more challenging especially when the baby is now going to put on a pound every two weeks! Haha

There are fun things at this stage of pregnancy too. I feel her constant movement now. Maybe she's doing pilates. Sometimes she kicks so hard it's startling! Haha
I can already tell she'll be wide awake from 8-10 at night ;)
It's always the weirdest thing to see a wave go across my stomach. Her kicks make my shirt visibly bounce up. Occasionally I can feel her foot and when I apply a little pressure she'll move it. Fun little moments. I am trying to enjoy these moments; as it will be the last pregnancy I go through ;)

Here are a few pictures of my first ultrasound at 19 weeks along:


This just shows the tiny little ball of the foot and toes.......... awwwww


Profile picture............


Here are a few photos of my growing belly. I gave Isaac my camera one night and he took these! Of course I then cropped and played around with a couple of them on picasa.
Isaac, the photographer. We'll just add this to his growing resume :)






This is the last photograph I'm going to take of my feet. I think by two weeks those toes won't be visible!



I'm going to keep moving; or waddling  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment