My grandpa and grandma Hanks told me about a swarm of bees that were clinging together on a tree at the chicken coop. I was intrigued; and wanted to see it when I was told. Charlie was hanging out with us for the day. They expressed interest in seeing the bees too. Plus, it was a great day to catch up with the grandparents :)
Here's a quick view of my grandpa's garden.........
They also have a pet hen that follows grandpa's heels around the yard...... lol
Reminds me of my old chicken when I was 16; her name was Gretel......
Grandpa and grandma walked us over to the coop and showed us the large mass dangling from the tree....
Pretty incredible!
Chicken Crossing ~ just don't call them chicken! Haha :D
Isaac quickly found his comfort zone on the tractor, no surprise there ;)
I like how Ava has to bend down to hug Charlie now. She grew out of some shoes and pants the last few months. Major growth spurt. Don't you wish you could stop your kids from growing so fast sometimes?
No comments:
Post a Comment