Thursday, August 8, 2013

Last Summer Venture to Warm Springs

Yep, had to get one last trip in before school starts. We were mostly inspired to go because we had 5 kids that desired to go swimming there. Well, Audrey and I wanted to too. So, we packed the vehicle with gear, water & food and made it to the oasis in the desert.......


I had to get a group photo of the flock before they all scattered.........


Isaac, Jorja, Morgyn, Ava, and Sydnie   :) 


Mom, Audrey, and I have been watching the girls while Sarah & Jamie have been gone. Ava and Isaac were thrilled when they stayed the night and the following day with us. I will also mention it's been great to see their beautiful faces more this year......







I'm not going to be shy about showing you my bikini ready body. I'm comfortable with who I am at age 33. Ok, or maybe it's because we were the only people at Warm Springs ;) 
But, I guess anyone browsing the internet can see my progress.....
lol 
Here I am at 25 weeks along:




Where there is water; there are lots of critters. We watched a baby skink playing in the bushes for a while. Then, I couldn't believe how many wasps and bumblebees were out that day......


You can always count on abundant dragonflies.......







A hummingbird moth found plenty to eat......


Later in the early evening we had isolated thunderstorms across the valley.....




When we pulled into our driveway, we were welcomed home with this marvelous sight:



Beautiful end to a beautiful day
\

No comments:

Post a Comment