Friday, April 19, 2013

Breaking News:

This month has been a big one!
Bryan passed his oral exams! A significant step closer to his PHD!
 I'm so incredibly proud of him!

Also, this may not be breaking news if you are on facebook. But, here is what I posted the other day:

Coming Soon
November 16
"Baby"
A Team Hamilton Production


Monday I will be 10 weeks along. I'm already looking forward to the second trimester. The first is the pits. At least it has been this time around..........I won't miss the nausea, abdominal tendon pain, low back pain, or the heartburn. But, I just power through it by walking, resting, doing massages, resting, playing with the kids, resting, cleaning the house/doing yard work, resting, tap dancing, and resting  :)
I plan on jump starting my garden in the next few weeks.
Can I have this new Hami baby delivered by a stork just like in fairy tales?
lol


I have a new doctor. I like him already. He told me I only needed to see him every two months since I have to go 100 miles one way. I can handle that :)
He is professional, but relaxed; and a little bit cocky.... all good traits to have in a doctor. Haha

We are going to name the baby "surprise"
Just kiddin'
:D
LOL

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Hope this pregnancy goes great! It will be so fun to have another baby in the valley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosaleen!
      I'll have you take some preggo photos now :)
      Haha

      Delete