Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Showers

.......... in the form of snow. We had about a foot of snow the last couple of days! I don't mind it this time of year because it usually melts quite fast. I wasn't expecting this much at one time though! We've had some measurable precipitation this month. I will say that I don't like the cold. I miss t-shirt weather, and the ability to exercise on a regular basis. *Sigh*
Funny to think, that this was the day I had plans of mowing the lawn. Guess I better pay more attention to our inaccurate weather forecasts  ;)










I really did think we were through with the snowsuits and heavy winter gloves.
 I should have known; silly me......



Zeek is the only one who is truly thrilled to see a fresh blanket of cold snow...... lol



At least it was good packing snow!


 We went back to using our wood stove. The power went out a few times. Good thing we had a lantern and the game of Candy Land to entertain us. Of course the kids just love to use the flashlight in the house. The power kicked on just as we were headed to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment