It's been a long time since I did Ava's Art Gallery post. I thought I better catch up in that department, after all her artistic creativity rarely pauses. She has tapped into the comic book world. She did several comic strips that I lost before I got pictures of. The dog may have eaten it; or maybe Willow. Ha!
She's been drawing a variety of animals. Horses still remain her favorite. But, honestly when she hands me a paper I never know what to expect. She can look at a figurine like a plastic animal and draw it. She draws things so fast sometimes. Whipping it up with her mad skills.......
| Finger Print Horse |
She took her artwork one day to a new level: Scribble Art Sticks :)







Save some of those for the fair! I love the helicopter one, and the giraffe one, and the eagle one, and… :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! I need to remember that!!
Delete