Thursday, December 4, 2014

Random Photos

Yes, photos so random it could cause whiplash...... Haha
These photos string all the way back to our beautiful fall weather ~ to more recently (like a couple days ago!)
Anyway, in no particular order.......


Fall hike up Baker Creek with Emma & Gretchen.......






You can get your yoga on anywhere....... even a picnic table  ;)


We took a walk through the cave one evening.......













Guess who's first time it was in the cave? I think Willow was in awe, naturally :) 





Ava's project at school:





Big, fat fish at Pruess.........


Reminded me again of why I don't eat catfish..... Yuck!  Ha!




Bryan bags a coyote:



A week later, Ava models the coyote.......


Isaac showing Benjamin how to use gears on a Kubota  :) 


Meanwhile, grandpa Hanks really gets the job done........


I'm introducing the kids to the piano with cute little stickers and books (and a little instruction)
;) 


Ava is really taking off.......


From piano keys to...... The Black Keys! Ava's first concert!



Visit to a huge Cabellas in Lehi, Utah........





Ava gets her ears pierced!


"I'll eat you up!" ...... a Wild Thing stomps around the house...........


We did some living room arranging and gained a new-to-us cabinet..........


My talented cousin artist made my family out of wood! XD


Grandpa Hank's birthday!
He came over for a birthday massage :)



Ava volunteered to make a fact sheet all about Blob Fish: 


Impressive! And, she drew a picture:


Making use of the kid's science book by doing experiments at home........


Enjoying the days that end in a beautiful sunset....... usually around 4:00 pm!
lol



I'm trying not to let the days slip away with me, but it's way too late..... I feel like I'm running with outstretched arms and there is nothing I can do about it. Usually this time of year (during winter months) switches gears, but it hasn't happened. Will it?


No comments:

Post a Comment