Saturday, December 27, 2014

Do You Hear What I Hear?

.......... the sounds of a long-anticipated family gathering (December 20th at Mom's)!
The pitter patter of feet, good conversation, laughter, and a few meltdowns of little children.
I was looking forward to this moment ~ finally getting together and taking a break in our busy lives to catch up. The only thing I regret is that I didn't take as many photos. It was a little challenging trying to get the flashes of children that ran passed. I ended up deleting many blurry ones. But, that's how it goes in a cozy house and a little friendly chaos :)






We sat down for a fabulous dinner. Seriously, it was so good I could barely stop eating. My mouth wanted more, but my stomach was yelling, "No, no, no!" 
I felt like a Hobbit.
lol


As you can see, it was a traffic jam and we barely fit in the kitchen :)




I told the kids to smile, they all wore a fake one...... haha
Hey, at least they all looked the general direction!


I couldn't resist taking photos of Willow in this holiday dress that Sarah gave her.
She looked adorable!


I didn't expect her to pick my nose, not sure what she was thinking. 
Maybe I had a cliff hanger? 
lol 



Addison loves babies.
She was thrilled to have her photo taken with one.



Willow is in a hair-tugging phase right now........



Group photo of the kids (I'm happy it turned out this great)...........



~ The greatest gift you ever own is not found in a shop or under a tree.
It is found in the hearts of your friends and family.  


No comments:

Post a Comment