Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Garrison/Baker School Christmas Program 2014

The teachers and kids all work so hard on the Christmas programs. This year was no exception. Baker Hall is packed with people anticipating these great shows. It's amazing to see the kids progress each year too. I feel like I was just here taking pictures of the last Christmas event! Another reminder that a year can slip with a blink of an eye.





String Ensemble:



Nanna Val, Bryan, and Jess were all a big help in babysitting while I took photos.........


Garrison School Play:
































Baker School Play:













I had to go find Ava amongst the crowd to get a close up shot of her NASA costume :)


We were all proud parents in that building. 
Bravo! Bravo! 

The evening didn't end there......I think we heard someone loudly say, " HO, HO, HO!" 
The town of Baker has a special visitor.......

No comments:

Post a Comment