Thursday, December 25, 2014

Santa!

Santa Claus arrived! After the excited kids stood in line for the endless options of sugary treats, they formed another line that led to Santa's lap. I didn't hear the conversations, I just took pictures.

Ava has always been a little shy when it comes to sitting on this bearded man's lap. But, she always gets the important things said...... Haha






Willow, unaware of what was going on, didn't have a care in the world except for what she was shoving in her mouth......


The kids enjoyed a party bag after talking with Santa.


Isaac climbed up on Santa's lap with full confidence and looked very engaged in the moment.... Haha






Willow was placed on Santa's lap for the first time. She sat there for several minutes with a blank stare.........




She broke her blank stare to look at me for a picture.
She was probably thinking, "Why am I here and you over there?" 


Hami/Santa Collage:


Ho! Ho! Ho! 

Merry Christmas friends & family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment