Thursday, September 25, 2014

Moab Trip: Dead Horse Point

The first evening in Moab, as exhausted as we were from playing in the river, we decided to drive to Dead Horse Point. I'd seen pictures of this place from when my siblings Adam and Audrey visited. I wanted to make a point to see it!



What a beautiful drive it was!


We arrived.
I fell in love with the place........



A warm welcoming, glow and positive energy all around.......





We took some group photos......




Then, went back to soak in the views......



As you can tell, I couldn't get enough of the place. Simply amazing.







The light kept changing the landscape which kept us on our toes......

















Ava drew a picture of the Dead Horse Point landscape.....









I had Bryan take this "moment of Zen" shot for me......



Goodnight canyon; Hello moon.......





In our great luck, we got to see a Midget-faded rattlesnake on our drive back to our cabins.....


That of course, was probably the highlight of Bryan's night...... Haha!


We could have stayed up in good company talking all night, but we decided we would get some rest in anticipation of our rafting trip the next morning. That was going to be a whole other adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment