Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First Day/Last Year of Preschool

Yep, Isaac was a patient little man waiting for the day to arrive (after watching Ava go to school a couple weeks before him). He was bright-eyed and bushy tailed and even let me get some photos of him smiling. No bribes necessary, which it seems I have to do more and more when I take photos of my kids. Haha! I guess it depends on their moods. Isaac requested that I "spike" his hair. That's his favorite style. I also love that snuggle-tooth signature smile ;)






My handsome little man!


Willow was asleep, otherwise I would have taken pictures of both of them together too.


We walked over to post office to connect with carpooling. These are Isaac's friends, Emma (who you know well by now) and Benjamin.



I found out from their teacher that if they all showed up together at school on the same day, she would have 12-13 kids! That's great and a great size for our little valley......

Here's to another school year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment