Sunday, September 21, 2014

10 Months

Willow turned 10 months old on the 14th of September. I'm a little late with this post. I'm trying not to get too far behind. Willow seems to learn and do new things in a matter of days. I can't believe it. She loves to make all sorts of sounds including smacking her lips (like kissing) and doing a motor boat Mmmmm with her lips. She imitates many sounds that she hears. It's so much fun. She loves for me to put her in the pack and carry her around the yard while I'm doing chores. She loves to explore all around the house. She's a master eater. I rarely have to cut her food because she likes to tear it with her teeth.



Speaking of teeth, check out these chompers! She grew 4 on the top all at the same time! 




She has such a sweet voice and giggle......


What a happy little girl!




Willow and Brecken meet for the first time.
He's my friends Erin and Jesse's little boy (7 months old).....




Yes...... did you do a double take?!
She can stand! She doesn't walk quite yet..... but that's well on its way fast!
She loves to balance and stand by herself....



Visits with Grandma and Grandpa Hanks.......







Guess who loves fresh zucchini and tomatoes from the garden? She knows what's good for her!
She'll eat a whole large tomato like an apple :)
She's still got a huge appetite.....






Another month through!
Geeeeeeez.......

No comments:

Post a Comment