Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Albuquerque Trip: Sandia Peak Tramway

The Sandia Peak Tramway was the only access on the mountain due to fire restrictions. Even the restaurant was closed at the top. This is one of the longest Tramway systems in the world.








The Tramway transported us above deep canyons and rough terrain a distance of approximately 2.7 miles. It was a great way to see panoramic views of the valley below......








Sarah was talking on the phone. Another visitor took Ava, Isaac, and I's photo at the top.....


Then, I attempted one:


Back at the bottom, at the visitor center, we got a group pic of the kids......


I will tell, you that this was the last photo I took of cooperative kids. Even then, I was lucky.
We had a lot of fun in Albuquerque, and it was hard to leave Sarah and Violet. We decided we should try to get together more often. Time flies by and before you know it, two years will have passed. Time is especially noticeable with the growth of kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment