Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Snow & Rainbows :)

Ava is always thrilled when we get enough snow to play in. This was Zeek's first experience with snow so he didn't know what to think at first. After a while, I think he really shared Ava's love for fresh powder. He shoveled his nose right through it :)




We ended up getting 4-5 inches. As usual this time of year, it melted by the next couple of days......


The next week, the temperatures climbed up and we received additional moisture ~ in the form of rain! 
With rain mixed with sun comes rainbows.......







Emma was over one day playing at our house. They were back in Isaac's room playing. I heard laughter and talking for a while, while I was busy in the kitchen doing something. Then, it got quiet. Hmmmmm, I had to go investigate. Here is what I found:



So innocent looking...........


LOL :D

I had to run and get my camera! Hahahaha
Then, I hid the rest of the markers. Good thing they weren't permanent! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment