Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Colorado: Cripple Creek

Cripple Creek is a small tourist-trap western town where jackasses run wild. I'm not just talking about the burros.
lol
Just kiddin' (sort of)........
It's one of the few places in Colorado that continue to allow gambling. So, most people come to sit in the casinos. It was a great place for Katy and Travis to hold their old Western themed wedding ceremony. There are also some cool historical artifacts around town; mostly related to the railroad. We went and checked them out before heading down to the wedding.


















Later, we got dressed for the wedding. We took some photos of us in our cowboy getup  :)
This is probably the only time you'll ever see Bryan dressed country. lol
























Then, off to the ceremony!.................... (photos next blog)

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Cripple Creek before, so I enjoy seeing it through your camera lens! The family photos look great!

    ReplyDelete