Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Hayride!

I didn't think that we would beat last years warm Halloween weather forecast, but I think this year successfully matched ~ possibly even warmer! It was a fabulous day and evening! The 5:00 o'clock hour snuck up on us too fast. We had little time to get ready and I even had to wake Isaac from his slumber. He wasn't thrilled about that (you'll tell by the photo below).... lol
But, we threw ourselves together and got a family photo before heading out to rendezvous with the rest of the eager trick-or-treaters :)


Ava ~ The Horse
Isaac ~ The Superhero
Bryan ~ Dementor / Dark Shadow
Me ~ Just a Hat................Hahaha

I know, personally I wasn't feeling as creative as last year :)





My friend Maggie and her cute daughter Kayla ( The Unicorn) traveled from Ely to participate in the hayride. 



Tenants of the Baker Apartments (AKA Baker Highrise) went all out with the decorations :)









"Trick or Treat!"




Ava and Kayla took their roles seriously as part of the equestrian species......... Haha
Meanwhile, we told Audrey to "Hold up her paws!"



"Trick or Treat!..........young John Reynolds!"








"Trick or Treat!"



Loads of treats! Giving creatures good things to eat :)



I had to take a picture of Marj Coffman because she went along with the Halloween theme really well! Even down to her ear lobes! She and the other wonderful volunteers over at the Community Center warmly welcomed all creatures near and far to even more goodies.........it was a refreshing visit. Special thanks to Baker Ranch for organizing the event!



Hope you all had a few Ha ha ha ha ha ha's on Ha - lloween!!
I know we did!
Good friends; good laughs  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment