Sunday, March 28, 2010

To Ohio we go!

I take Isaac's nose retainer out to massage his lip everyday. So I snapped some photos of him without the equipment..... he's healing really well. After I massage the area it's pretty red for a while.
I think he's getting a tooth - because he's chewing on everything around him.

This is such a fun baby stage - he's always trying to find me in the room and tracking me with his eyes. He talks a lot (mostly in the morning). I'll open my eyes when I wake up and see him smiling at me. It's sooooo cute! It can also be a not-so-fun stage when the little man fusses FROM teething! Haha!


He says "Get me outta here!" like a little inmate in prison (he even looks the part with his bald head and stripes). lol

Well, the Hamilton Family is off to a much-needed trip to Ohio! I hope the kids are good on the plane..........what an adventure this will be. I'll be glad to get there! Can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment: