(Thank you for being a subject for my blog Audrey) lol
Audrey goes back to work at Great Basin NP in early Spring; so for now she's been keepin' busy painting various odds & ends. I asked her to paint some trim in two rooms of my house so here she is in action....
This is the laundry room - which just needed to be brightened up a little with a splash of yellow ;)
She wasn't too excited to have her picture taken - but like a good sister she looked at the camera :D
The other room she'll paint is in our bathroom which will have lavender trim to match the wall paper. It's amazing what a difference a little paint does.....I told Audrey that I could create a "laundry list" of things she could do around our house (while I watch the kids)......I don't know if she's too keen on that ;)
LOL
Thank you Audrey!
XOXOXOX
Awesome! Good job Audrey. What a good sister.
ReplyDeleteMan, I can't wait to have a place where I can paint if I want to!
Soon Annette!!!
ReplyDeleteYou'll have so much fun!