Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthmarks

Ok, you're going to probably think "what kind of silly post is this?" But recently I was changing Isaac's diaper and when I went to lift his foot......I found this. I didn't notice it before. What a cute place to have a birthmark. lol
But, I had to smile because Ava has a birthmark on the same foot on her ankle. I wonder if Isaac's will darken like hers......
Aren't birthmarks also called angel kisses or something? I dunno.


Here's what I found on the internet about these marks:

Some birthmarks appear in the first few weeks of life. These marks can be red, pink, brown, or tan or blue. There is no way to prevent birthmarks and they are not inherited. Little is known about how they occur. Most are benign and fade in early childhood.

Hmmmm, interesting; sort of.

Ha ha

1 comment:

  1. That does seem like an interesting place for a birthmark, but it's cute! ☺

    ReplyDelete