Monday, March 15, 2010

Ready to ride this Summer

We got a bike for Ava. We chose a neutral color because it will be passed on to Isaac in a couple of years. She, of course, struggled with it and became frustrated and whined the first few times trying to ride it. But, when she got the hang of the circular movement of her legs it got better.
Now she can ride it pretty good with confidence as long as it's on a smooth surface. Hopefully this summer she'll be good and conditioned enough to keep up with me walking......and ride with her good friend Matthew Baker (on his bike)
;)
Now, here's a video for your entertainment.......

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how much fun she'll have on that bike this summer! Whee. Loved the video. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Glad you like it - that's almost a nightly ritual now..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bike but of course big surprise I love bikes :). Ava will love it and if the weather keeps it up it will be time to ride outside. YES! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooooo looking forward to that Crystal!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete