I can't believe Isaac is 3 months old today!
Lately he's been good at putting his fingers and hand up to his mouth to suck on it. He wears the arms restraints but since all his stitches are dissolved I've been letting him lick his fist. It's just natural (obviously) for a baby and he's content doing it. His follow-up appointment in Provo is Wednesday which I'm excited for. Dr. Morales will check him over and remove the metal bow and restraints (also called no-no's) LOL
Sometimes he gets really tired and then fights it (like he has to have "special" conditions to sleep). But once he is asleep - he usually crashes.
He's talking a lot more and seems to be getting better motor control of his arms.
Still a lovebug - don't think he'll grow out of that ;) At least anytime soon............
He so cute.
ReplyDeleteI hope he can get those removed!