Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ava (Big Sister)

I was sitting on the couch holding Isaac. Ava was laying next to me and she looks over and asks "can you put Isaac right here next to me?" I was surprised. When I did she started to pat his belly and talk to him in a high voice.

I hurried to grab the camera......it was so cute! When Ava is around and Isaac hears her talk he'll lock eyes on her and just stare. It's so funny. Even when I try to get his attention - he'll look at her and smile and talk. She likes to pet his head and play with his hands too.

This next picture was taken another day.............
I decided to get a video too.............


Awwww!
She really does want to keep him ;)
lol




















3 comments:

  1. Too cute!

    Aidan watched the video with me and when it was over he said "wow". lol.
    I see Ava says "okay" for yes too? That's Aidan's version of *yes*. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love listening to toddlers talk :)
    Aidan is quite the little chatterbox now days huh?
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Isaac is cute too ;) Actually I think both of them are!

    ReplyDelete