GO BUCKEYES! 

When he grows out of these clothes - I think I'll create a shadow box for a keepsake....
Ava wanted to appear in the picture............ on my oh-so-comfortable massage table :)
Lately Isaac has been grabbing at toys, blankets, or whatever is around him and putting it in his mouth. He's getting better at hand/eye coordination. He loves to touch different objects. He got really excited and laughed when he touched the grass with his feet today. I guess it tickled :D
Ava rode her bike again today - she's getting stronger and going a little faster....she passed me up when I was supposed to be tugging her. We, Elizabeth Anderson & I, were happily walking along when a dust devil pelted us HARD with several old, dried out thorn bushes!!! Talk about wrong place at the wrong time. Isaac (thankfully) was hidden away under the canopy of the stroller & carseat (he really could have been hurt). The rest of us had to remove thorns from our skin and twigs from our hair. It scared Ava really bad and made Elizabeth bleed. We stood there for a minute on the side of the road picking out thorns from each other's skin. I couldn't believe it. Ava knows what dust devil is now!!!!
What a cutie he is! The dust devil experience sounds scary, especially with kids there.
ReplyDeleteBlogger won't let me comment on your landscape post, but I was just going to say that sometimes it's kind of nice not to have to worry about a yard when you're renting (especially when I was pregnant), but I do miss it more than not. ☺
Yeah, the part I hate worrying about is the weeding and stuff........and right now I have grass growing in places I don't want it. Arrgggh
ReplyDelete