This is only one of the random places Bryan's ((Uh- Hum)) I mean
our books have been accumulating over the last year.......
;)

Then, Bryan and Ava (Isaac & I stayed at Jesse's house) made a long-awaited trip to IKEA (I love this store) and picked up two colorful bookshelves. The brown one, we've had for a couple of years, we moved across the room with the others.
This has really helped with our clutter problem. Go figure! lol

Plus, we needed some colors in our house besides the brown, white, and green.......... and I like how it looks like a mini-library/family room. Now I just have a couple of chairs to get rid of. Well, maybe one (thank you Adam). Now, we just need a lovely area rug..........someday.
Now, here's an Isaac fix for you (taken a week ago or so)........
You know, I've only been to IKEA once and it was right after Aidan got out of the hospital. I guess I need to go back sometime! ☺
ReplyDeleteIt's great if you are going to decorate your home too Annette ;)
ReplyDelete