All three kids have had major growth spurts. Thankfully, I still have hand-me-down clothes which helped us avoid a major shopping trip. We are grateful for that.
Isaac: First day of 1st grade:
Ava: First day of 4th grade:
The first week tends to be a rough start. None of us are morning people haha. We have to peel ourselves out of bed. I even had to wake Willow up from her slumber because I knew she would love to walk her brother and sister to school. She loves to dress up, so we put her ladybug girl outfit on. She was pleased as we headed out the door.....
Awe, my terrific trio :)
I saw this (back-to-school) picture circulating on the internet that I got a good laugh out of.
I decided to recreate it and hopefully make someone else's day.....
A little ladybug took a spill on the stairs and wasn't happy about it......
Ben and Benjamin start Kindergarten this year.....
When the yellow bus pulled up, Willow was sooooo excited....
Go get 'em!
Ladybug girl and I are going to have lots of adventures together.......
My little love bug ! <3 p="">3>



























No comments:
Post a Comment