Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Swimmin' at Silver Creek

It was Free Fishing Day in Nevada on Saturday. Bryan, the kids and I were going to go fishing but the wind ruined our plans. So instead, Audrey joined us for a little dip at Silver Creek. Because it was so windy we didn't end up staying as long as we wanted to. It was still fun though. The kids tried out their new floats and splashed around in the shallow section of the reservoir. It's been a dry season so the whole body of water is pretty shallow this year. Kinda sad looking. Nevertheless, it's nice to have somewhere to swim nearby Baker.








Zeek had fun playing in the water too :)



Self portrait: Audrey &  I (through my sunglasses)

 
Ava took this next picture of us, I just play around with my photos on picasa  :)









 
Before departing Silver Creek, we walked around it.......... it was a good day  :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment