One of the projects we worked on while Ava and Bryan were in Ohio was teaching Isaac how to pedal a bike. I started Isaac out riding around in the kitchen, just to get a feel for the pedals & steering. It was a challenge in the beginning of course. Once I told him his feet needed to go "circle, circle"...... he started understanding it more. Each time proved to be a little easier. A little ;)
But, alas I think he's got it down!
But, alas I think he's got it down!
He got off his bike and tipped it over on purpose. I asked what he was doing and he replied, "Checking the wheels." Then he proceeded to check the pedals and spun them around too ...... lol
I guess he was checking to see if they were in working order ;)
Then, he pulled the bike up and got back on; but not before ringing the bell. Hahaha
As long as he's not going uphill, he can ride his bike. He needs to develope his little muscles to pedal uphill. We'll keep practicing on our walks to the post office. It's new and exciting to him; and he's got a good attitude about it :)
Here is the link to a short video of his accomplishment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgCLrQAR5vI&feature=plcp
To many more fun adventures ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment