Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blog; for my Dad



This month (November 6th) marks 4 years since dad's death. It still feels raw. I think about him everyday. I miss him so much. I know that God called him home because he has an important job in heaven. Thinking of that helps with the grief. Still, I wish that I could have one more moment with him. Even if was just having a cup of coffee. I remember the last memory of him. We waved goodbye to him as we backed out of his driveway, on our way to Provo. He was wearing his white paint-stained slacks and getting ready to do a job somewhere. He gave me a smile and waved back.

He was there one day ~ then he was gone.
From this experience, I've learned how fragile life is and that your life could shift in a moment. Besides God, family is the most precious thing to me.

I want you, my friends & family, to know how much I appreciate you and love you. I'm blessed to have each one of you in my life.

Dad is a hero, role model, and miracle man. Even though he has departed, his amazing story will remain. Here are a few of my favorite photos of my dad......................


"Where there is great love; there are always miracles"
I miss you, Daddy

This is a video I made last year in tribute of my dad:
(Turn the volume up to hear the music)


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful tribute! I only met your dad a few times but I really liked him. He seemed calm and kind, and he must have been truly great to have created a family like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah jen, this brang me to tears. Thanks for sharing. As much as i cry, i still feel anger too! Its so great to see all the pics together like this with songs that remind me of him. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete