By the third Halloween event, Bryan and I didn't care to dress ourselves up too much besides wearing a hat. Trick-or-treating is all about the kids anyway. Ava's tiger paint got a little more elaborate each time. Isaac was transformed into a wild animal like his sister: a bear.
Anyway, we took some photos at the house and went to meet the other kids in costumes to join them on a Halloween hayride! There were a lot of kids! Everyone had a great time. The weather was the best we've had in years for the end of October. It was a (almost) warm & cloudless - but starry night!
Anyway, we took some photos at the house and went to meet the other kids in costumes to join them on a Halloween hayride! There were a lot of kids! Everyone had a great time. The weather was the best we've had in years for the end of October. It was a (almost) warm & cloudless - but starry night!
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that it's already November. The holiday season is here. Most of the trees in our yard have been stripped of their leaves and the wind as been more present than not these past few days. I know it's that time of year and we've been given a nice grace period the last month - but I'm not ready for the mud or ice. I don't mind the snow as long as we can play in it :)
Ava is now riding her bike without training wheels so when it's nice outside, we go bike riding almost everyday.
Bryan has been able to duck hunt a few times with a friend at Garrison Reservoire (a.k.a. Pruess Lake).
We just got back from the big city last night. We've been cooped up inside today. A storm is brewing and may hang out the next couple of days.................... *Sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment