Dave & Roberta Moore invited us up to their house last Wednesday so Ava could ride horses. We started up the four-wheelers and headed through the pasture. We found the horses way out at the other end of the meadow.............
There were several mud puddles and a small stream in the pasture. As soon as I got Isaac off the four-wheeler he immediately found one. He wasn't too thrilled about his pants getting muddy or wet - and had a good meltdown........
lol


The horses names are "Moriah" and "Bradex"...... hopefully I spelled that right. Ava rode the horse that shared her name "Moriah." That's easy to remember ;)
Ava remembers the names of ALL the horses she ever rode including: Crackerjack, Ebay, and now Moriah.
Roberta and I just led Ava on Moriah around the pasture while Isaac was content sitting on the four-wheelers (munching on carrots).
lol
The horses names are "Moriah" and "Bradex"...... hopefully I spelled that right. Ava rode the horse that shared her name "Moriah." That's easy to remember ;)
Ava remembers the names of ALL the horses she ever rode including: Crackerjack, Ebay, and now Moriah.
Roberta and I just led Ava on Moriah around the pasture while Isaac was content sitting on the four-wheelers (munching on carrots).
No comments:
Post a Comment