Thursday, November 17, 2011

Old & New Hami House Photos

I found some yard and house photos from a few years back. It was before we planted a lot of the trees we have today and prior to painting the house. I wanted to compare/post the photos from years ago vs the ones I took this year in September........



Adam sprayed the house. Bryan and I finished up with the trim. The wood on the house was decaying so it needed a paint job really bad. Painting the house made it look like a t.o.t.a.l.l.y. different! Plus, it blends in with the landscape.

It's also cool to see the transformation of the yard over the last few years.



Home. Sweet. Home

2 comments:

  1. You have done such an awesome job with your house and yard! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gretchen! I did most of it preggers too! LOL Good times, good times.... Ha ha

    ReplyDelete