Tuesday, May 29, 2018

May Days

May means that another year of school comes to an end. Ava participated in the Spring Concert looking quite "Spring-like" herself. I wish I had that dress in my size! It is vintage adorable! (Thank you grandma Hamilton!)
Ava rocked the stand up Bass:







I got many shots in before she said, "OK MOM!" ....... haha


Field Day officially marks the end of school. Let the games begin! They were off like bullets showing their mad skills:




Isaac will be changing schools next year. He'll be going from Garrison to Baker school as a third grader ~ joining the 4th, 5th, and 6th graders. He's looking forward to it!




Ava is excited to be one of the oldest in the class next year (in 6th grade). She's the youngest in her grade, but I think the tallest. She's a gazelle!




Willow wants to do everything the big kids do and is an eager participator. She was able to do the long jump and rocked it! Haha


The countdown to summer......







Those iced-matcha latte' green tea summer relaxing mornings :) 



My wild roses are in bloom in my yard. The desert rain has been amazing. I know this pattern will come to an end and 90 degree temps will arrive soon. As far as the next few months. They are going to fly by as usual. I plan to take the summer days one day at a time. We have some fun planned with the work. Hopefully many days we do nothing, but breathe. And that's ok  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment