Thursday, May 3, 2018

Frosty Kious Basin Hike

This spring the weather has been in a Yo Yo pattern, as I mentioned before. It's almost hot one day, then it's back to wearing coats. You know, that time of year where your winter clothes are cluttered with summer clothes because you need them both :)
We had some rain in the valley and snow at higher elevations. Charles and I decided to head up to Kious Basin for another local adventure. Because of the snow the day before, there were ice cicles creating artsy masterpieces. A beautiful day in the neighborhood......



Our eyes kept gravitating to the strikingly green moss. So neat.....





Yesterday's storm. Today's form:















It is recommended that you visit one new place a year. For me personally, I need at least 25! Haha
I've been having fun finding new places where my feet have never stood. Thankfully I have friends, and family members like my husband that share the same passion!
#ecotherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment