Thursday, June 1, 2017

Field Day 2017!

Field day means that the school year is a wrap. Really the kid's heads are already on summer vacation the last week of school. Haha! I can't believe how fast this school year went. Really. I can't seem to keep up with anything this year. I did look forward to field day because it's really fun to watch the kids running and jumping around. It was a sun-filled day. Almost hot. Willow was prepared to watch the kids under the shade of her umbrella :)



I took hundreds of photos. Literally. I love action shots. I won't overwhelm you with that many of course ;)
Isaac couldn't compete in the obstacle course or basketball (under doctor's orders), but he managed to do 80% of the activites and did very well!


Ava loves to compete in running. She looked forward to this moment. I see track in her future :)












As I look at my kids in the lens of my camera, I am amazed with their growth. I know they may be an inch taller by the end of the summer. Then another grade older *sniff*.




I may be moody because that means they will be home for 24 hours the next few months lol.
Just kidding. Maybe a little.




"We are the champions, my friends!" 
Let the summer chaos, er I mean games, begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment