Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Paddleboarding Pruess

It's been a busy month. Summer activities are in full swing. Life can get chaotic ~ working, chores in the house and outside of the house. I've decided that shutting the doors in the house so I can't see the mess is helpful for certain rooms. Haha. The garden is high maintenance in the beginning stages. The list never ends. We had the (Osburn) cousins stay with us for a week. The temperatures were in the 90's so we spent a lot of time in water.
Paddleboarding has quickly become an obsession. It's a workout but is relaxing and meditative if you want it to be....


I didn't have much time on the paddle board this particular day because the kids were having so much fun playing on it. I enjoyed watching them float around. Occasionally I would hear a happy squeal and laughter when someone would fall off the board.... haha.



The kids took turns on the board. We climbed across the rock formations, walked around the hills, ate snacks, and jumped back into the water when we got hot....


































This was Ava's first experience on the board. She's a natural! Hardly falls, even with two other people on too. She's got amazing balance! That ripstick may have trained her for this ;)



Willow asked me to take her picture. Haha
This girl makes moments more bright :)









It was great to have Sydnie, Jorja, and Morgyn here.


Girl Power! Windy hair ~ don't care! Ha! 





"Keep Calm and Paddle On!"


No comments:

Post a Comment