We have indulged in treats more than once ;)
This particular time, Bryan was with us and he hooked up our trailer so that the kids and I could ride our bikes back home. I've ALWAYS wanted to do this! Rain or shine, this was the day! We were eager to ride from 6,825 ft to just above 5,000 ft in elevation back home :)
Yeah, all downhill!
We took our time. We wanted to savor the moment. It was the easiest ride in my life; I hardly made a rotation with my feet!
Isaac and Ava did of course. They had smaller wheels, but it was still the easiest, no-effort ride for them too!
We paused to see the alien under the tree........
.......checked to see if Willow was happy. She's on a bike, of course she is!
........... had a hillside moment with "Too Tall Tony"........
..........took in the incredible view in front of us.......
...... continued on, in and out of little showers of rain.......
.......... through the desert with the "horse with no mane".......
Lastly, a selfie :)
We will definitely do that bike ride again this year! It was so much fun!
Friday evening was beautiful! The air was a little cool, but not too cool. There was a steady breeze. Perfect ~ to launch a new kite!
"May the force be with you"...... especially when your kite takes flight ;)
These are the simple moments I live for; bikes and kites :)
Enjoying the simple life......


























No comments:
Post a Comment