Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Luau in Baker

Yep, Luau! ........... and we didn't have to go to Hawaii. Our neighbors in Baker had a get together at their house. It was well attended by people around the valley. Ava and Isaac dressed themselves up and were excited to see their friends. Bryan was playing music at another friends house. He took Willow too. We would meet up with him later that evening.
Did I mention it was a great excuse to dress up in Baker? :)



My pretty girl and handsome little man:





Isaac and Emma quickly found each other. Emma looking pretty in flowers.
























Wherever Margaret is, there's a laugh :D






After we left the Luau, we went over to our friend Dave's house and participated in the music jam. I dusted off the 'ol violin and attempted to polish up my skills. I sure missed that instrument! It was neat to throw the violin sound into the mix. Adam brought his bass too which was great. So that night (every week is different) we had guitars, bass, violin, drums, and tambourine.
I stole this photos from my sister, Audrey, on Instagram.




I have to say, the music wasn't too shabby :)
Plus, it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment