Thursday, August 21, 2014

9 Months

I feel like I just did Willow's 8th month post last week! Wow! Here she is at 9 months and counting!
She is officially mobile! She scoots/crawls to her target, which is usually something that ends up in the mouth, of course ;) She also loves to crawl over to Ava and pull her hair. Then laugh about it. Ha!
She makes a variety of sounds and loves to clap. She also loves it when you clap and play peek-a-boo to her.
She eats sometimes more than Ava and Isaac combined. No joke. She's a growing girl with a huge, healthy appetite!
She is such a water baby; this might have something to do with the fact that since she was born she's been taking showers instead of baths. She loves to be splashed and isn't afraid of water.
She's an outdoor girl, always happy to be outside (but who isn't?)
She's still alert; taking in all that action around her ~ hardly missing a moment. I still think she's a wise soul in a small package :)





This is Willow showing Ava (beside me at the time) the object she found on the ground...... Ha! 


Ava made her laugh.......








I had to dress Willow up before she grew out of a couple of really cute dresses! Another one of Willow's favorite activities is laughing at herself in the mirror. With a smile and voice that cute ~ who wouldn't smile back?!







I just had to laugh watching her. Too funny!


This is my favorite dress that she currently has. Probably because I'm drawn to yellow (my favorite color)......









Did I mention how weird it is to see her crawl? Sometimes I have to look for her! Haha



My mom's ducks had ducklings. She abandoned the nest too soon and left a couple of ducks to hatch themselves. Ava decided to take them home and raise them until they were big enough to mingle with the adult ducks. So, surprise, surprise we have more critters at our home.
These ducklings have been a great motivator in helping Willow crawl. She follows her feathered friends around the kitchen, eagerly.





Now that Willow can get around, she's so much happier. Everyone loves their freedom!








What's cuter than babies and ducklings?



Old age lives minutes slowly, hours quickly; 
childhood chews hours and swallows minutes. 
~Malcolm de Chazal

Childhood is a short season..........

No comments:

Post a Comment