It's always a chore to pack for a week long trip with kids. But, we managed to remember everything and headed to the CA/NV state line: Buffalo Bills.
We always make it a point to stay somewhere with a pool. So, in the morning we got cooled off and exercised before buckling up for another long day of driving.......
The Mohave Desert was hot and dry of course. I'm sure these dust devils are a common sighting.....
We were blinded by three large solar panels in the middle of the desert. Apparently birds fly into the light/heat and "poof!" nothing but toe nails..... I'm only exaggerating a little.
Isn't it ironic; don't 'cha think?
Here's Ava and Isaac with their special name tags for the (upcoming) field trip.
Willow thought the presentations were an appropriate time to take a nap, under the table.....
Isaac and Ava made a new friend named Dylan at the conference...... they enjoy each other's company all week. That was nice.
Most of the time while Bryan was in meetings, the kids and I would go to the pool.
We went to a fantastic Brewery one evening with people from the conference. The had a great outdoor play area. We had fun playing jenga, checkers, and connect four.....
San Diego mostly remains in the 70's all year. It actually cooled down a lot at night. A couple of days I thought it wasn't warm enough to swim at the hotel. But, we did ~ in the hot tub :)




No comments:
Post a Comment