Friday, July 25, 2014

Hami Birthday(s)

On July 14th I celebrated my birthday over at my mom's house. Unfortunately, Bryan had to work late setting small mammal traps, so he didn't make it. Mom made a great steak dinner. We had a little vino and I watched some crazy people do cartwheels.... Haha. 



It was a low key, lovely night filled with isolated thunderstorms. We watched a lightning show after the sun set. Prior to that, we took some selfies .........


The big party came that Saturday ~ in Las Vegas. We got tickets to a concert almost a year ago to Lady Gaga. The time had come!



We spent some time pool-side before going to our rooms to get dressed for the concert......






We were all ready ~ Gaga style! 












Yeah, photos didn't turn out that great on my iPhone.......




I celebrated my birthday until 3:00 in the morning...... lol


It was a whirlwind of a trip...... what an adventure!

A week later, we celebrated Bryan's birthday. Chef Isaac and I made Mississippi Mud Brownies. We had mom, Adam, Audrey, and Grandpa over to our house for dinner. How I failed to get pictures. I find that I slack as a photographer when my arms are full of Willow :)

I asked Isaac, "Do you know how handsome you are?" 
He replied, "Yep, and helpful!" 
Can't argue with that! Haha



Isaac insisted on getting a photo of us.
That was nice :)



Look how sneaky and fast Willow went for the treat.....



..... and just like the flame on that candle blowing out ~ we were another year older......

No comments:

Post a Comment