Saturday, March 23, 2013

Yard Project

Before this week's cold snap, we had some wonderful warm days. I spent some time getting stuff done in the yard. I had been over to my grandpa Heber's house the other day and noticed his handy, organized tool rack he had erected near his garden. I thought it was so neat. He also had a hose hanger that he built from a wheel rim. I realized that I had random "junk" laying around our property and that I could probably build something like that myself. Sure, enough, I found exactly what I needed to complete these projects, including wooden posts.
Best of all, I didn't have to spend any $ !

Here is my hose hanger:


This is my tool rack:




I used old horseshoes for the actual "hangers" for the tools.........


I may end up staining all the wood posts to match my cacti garden.
This project got me excited about other things I could do. Grandpa is the inspiration. Plus,  I'm all about being organized.
Ok, I'm somewhat OCD....
lol

On the other hand, I don't know why I'm thinking of new projects when I am still playing catch up with other stuff!


“Tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” 

― African Proverb

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Anita! And thank you Grandpa! Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I hire you to come over and organize my yard? LOL
    What cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Ha ha! Don't know if I could handle that Gretchen! :)
      Thanks!

      Delete