Other than a dimple in a cute little chin,
What's more adorable than a toothless grin?
What's more adorable than a toothless grin?
~Azu "Betty" Espezia
Ava lost her first tooth! It's another milestone! One that I missed! *sniff* sniff*
I was in working in Ely on Friday when it apparently "fell out." Seriously, she didn't even know that it was lose and there was no pain. lol
Yep, when I imagined this day coming ~ I thought we'd be finding creative ways to help a wiggling tooth out; perhaps consoling her as the stream of tears flooded down her face. Loosing the first tooth is a typically quite the ordeal. This was done and over with ~ like no big deal! Not at all how I thought this would happen.
Apparently it popped out effortlessly on her own!
In addition to that, she doesn't know where the tooth is!
I think the tooth fairy is a thief..........haha
Did I mention that I missed this whole experience; this milestone?!
How sad.
She acts like nothing happened. Just like she acted like nothing happened when she broke her wrist!
One tough cookie!! That's my big girl!
;)
Here is an instagram photo Audrey got of her:
Here is how I once visualized in happening:
Today was the day
MY TOOTH fell out.
I wanted to jump
and laugh and shout.
Now, I can do the things
other kids do...
show off the hole
and let Jello SQUISH through.
My mom grabbed the camera
and started to cry
(It's bound to grow back
so I'm not sure why)
The best part of all is much later tonight
I'll hop into bed and turn off the light
Then, after I close my sleepy eyes,
the tooth fairy will come
and leave a SURPRISE!
MY TOOTH fell out.
I wanted to jump
and laugh and shout.
Now, I can do the things
other kids do...
show off the hole
and let Jello SQUISH through.
My mom grabbed the camera
and started to cry
(It's bound to grow back
so I'm not sure why)
The best part of all is much later tonight
I'll hop into bed and turn off the light
Then, after I close my sleepy eyes,
the tooth fairy will come
and leave a SURPRISE!
No comments:
Post a Comment