They are related to the groundhog right? ;)
We had a storm system move in last Friday. It snowed, I believe, 5-6 inches although it was hard to measure because it melted soon after it hit the ground for the first few hours. It gave us some much-needed moisture to the valleys and dumped some in the mountains. I tend to welcome snow these months because it doesn't hang around very long. After this cold winter, I've had enough. I'm ready for Spring already!
This photo shows the precipitation we received:
Happily, our warm weather has arrived! The kids and I got a little too sun-kissed yesterday. Tomorrow is going to be 70 +.....
I've got the Spring itch and want to do so many things right now!
The other day, I heard Isaac and Ava in the bathroom talking. I noticed the light was off. I slowly opened the door and they were playing with the flashlights......
I love how easily entertained they can be sometimes........
They did learn a lesson here though! Ava noticed that when she moved her toy horse closer to her (away from the wall) and shined the light on it ~ it cast a LARGE shadow! They experimented with various toys in different places; all on their own. I just ran to get my camera and watched. I got a kick of their excitement of the growing shadows.
No comments:
Post a Comment