Those were taken last week when the daytime temperatures were still getting into the 90's..... since then we've had I think several inches of rain.
The other day I noticed a familiar, annoying sight. The leaves and some stems missing from many of my tomato plants. I looked around, knowing of course what to look for. I just didn't expect to find a tomato worm in this color:
Usually they are green....... at least that's what I was looking for! Although with this black color it made it easier to hunt down and destroy. lol
Ewwww, this is one creepy crawly I don't mind grabbing by the horn and flinging.......
I've had to deal with many annoying pests this year, including skunks, rabbits, gophers, and deer. But, who can blame them when there is a delicious vegetable garden so close by.
At least we haven't had raccoon! (yet)........
No comments:
Post a Comment