Thursday, September 27, 2012

"Take it to the Lake" Half Marathon

Ely had its first half marathon at Cave Lake State Park. It was a fundraiser event for a local child. There was a fantastic turn-out with over 50 runners. I even met one from Arizona and one from Kentucky! The runners from Snake Valley included Gretchen Baker, Chandra Conrad, and Clint Vaughn. They all did fantastic.  There was even a kid race. I was asked to do therapeutic massage for the event. I happily agreed and asked my friend, Maggie, to team up with me. The morning flew by. It was a beautiful, warm day for late September.......




 

 

Word from the Sponsors ;)
 

 

Go, go Gretchen!

 
Go, go Clint!
 
 
Go, go Chandra!



Got Lactic Acid?
 
I stole this next picture from the Ely Half Marathon official website:

http://www.elyhalfmarathon.com/

 


Hope to do it again next year!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think I would do it again, but I'm feeling so good about the race that now I think I will. Thanks for all your help!

    ReplyDelete