I'm going to challenge myself and re-evaluate my wellness program. I would be more motivated if someone joined me. It's hard to get people's schedules in sync sometimes. It's hard too because usually I have to wing it on a day-by-day basis; especially when I'm busy with massage appointments. I had to remind myself that little steps add up. If I have a window of opportunity, I need to just do it! Haha. My wellness routine right now includes bike riding, walking, hiking, pilates, and yoga. Zeek also gives me an excuse to get out and move; he looks up at me with his stare ~ like he's asking "when are we going for a walk?"
Tuesday is the more consistant day. I take the preschoolers over to EskDale and then I can go for a walk with Zeek around the hills. Here are a few photos I took with my Itouch on Black Mountain.
Hiking up there again brought a flood of childhood memories. We spent so much time here when we were kids.................
A little bird was unaware of our presence and came in for a landing. Then it flew off quickly.
Wish me luck with taking the step to taking more steps!
:)
Now, if only I could get a massage ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment