The beginning of September was full throttle for my garden. I went out and picked a table full of veggies the Saturday before last........
The next day, I picked what I missed the day before....... which was a lot! I ended up making another batch of spaghetti sauce. I love that our grocery list is cut in half in the Summer/Fall season. In addition, do you know how much longer garden-picked veggies last in the fridge? WAY longer than store bought!
This year we grew our own pumpkins, and they are already huge! Their stems and leaves have traveled far and beyond their borders. These pictures were taken last week and the pumpkins are turning orange now. It's going to be fun to tranform them into jack 'o lanterns next month..........................
Whether you are hunting meat or veggies: "Happy Harvesting Everyone!"
Nice Loot! :D
ReplyDeletelol thanks Annette! Not too shabby eh?
ReplyDelete