Today~ the weather was fantastic which has been a refreshing trend all week. When Charlie and Ava stepped off the school bus we went right up to Strawberry Creek. Charlie wanted to visit his dad and we knew where to find him. Plus, I wanted to see how the maintenance project was going at the trailhead. I knew there would be several people we know working up there today ;)
I took a picture of the sign that Audrey made last year, I believe. She did a wonderful job!
Look who we ran into in the park again................ lol
LOL :D
Twice in one week! Lucky us!
They had the road closed part of the way, so we parked the 4runner and walked a short distance toward the trailhead. Ava found a dandelion plant umbrellaed with seeds. When I was little, I used to hunt them down just to blow on them. I thought of Mary Poppins floating away..... lol
Scattering inspiration ~ one seed at a time.............
Charlie was happy to see his dad, and ran right up to him :)
| John |
| Adam & Cruz |
| Wayne |
| Jeff & Wayne |
It was already late in the afternoon. It was a short and sweet visit. We'll be back someday; perhaps I'll remember to take photos of the finished project ;)
By then, the rock wall may be covered with snow....... you never know this time of year!
Through the rabbit brush, we headed back ...................
I looked at Mt. Moriah, which reminded me of the fun we are going to have this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment